Club Presidents Excellence Award
In order to receive the Club President Excellence Award, each club president who has qualified must have the club secretary fill out the Application for Club Presidents Excellence Award form and have it approved and signed by the District Governor. The completed form must be mailed to the English Language Department at International Headquarters, or faxed to (630) 571-1693, by September 30th. The Award will be mailed to the District Governor for presentation.
The following requirements must be fulfilled:
1. The club has complied with the Association’s Constitution and By-Laws as well as the policies of the International Board of Directors, and has refrained from any action encouraging unauthorized uses of the name, goodwill, emblem, the marks “Lions”, “Lions Clubs”, “Lioness”, “LEO”, “Lions International” or “Lions Clubs International” and other insignias of this Association.
2. The club has conducted at least one major service activity during the year in line with the International Program.
3. The club achieved at least a gain of one new member or sponsored one new Lions Club.
4. The club does not have an unpaid balance of over US$50.00 owed to International headquarters as of March 31st of that year.
5. The club has submitted the following reports to International (a) Monthly Membership Report (C-23-A) (b) Annual Club Officers Report (PU-101)
6. The President has attended the following Lions meetings during the year.
(a) At least two Zone meetings
(b) Club Officer Training
(c) District, Multiple District, or International Convention
7. New members were properly inducted and involved in service activities and/or committee work.